Dina gives Brazilians private dance lessons
After receiving numerous invitations from dance training colleges in Brazil, the controversial, Egyptian belly-dancer Dina, visited as a guest lecturer about the art of Eastern dancing. The weeklong lectures drew large numbers of female students who are fascinated with belly dancing.
On a different note, an appeals court in Cairo has released a verdict of not guilty in the lawsuit against Egyptian businessman Hussam Abu El Fotooh, who was accused of filming pornographic videos of him and his ex-wife Dina.
The court reversed the one-year sentence against Hussam after Dina dropped all charges against him, and revealed that she had consented to the filming.
Dina testified that the pornographic CD featuring her and Hussam, which was leaked to the public and posted on the internet, was filmed at his home and offices in London.
Hussam’s attorney in turn demanded that the case be dropped, arguing that the pornographic scenes were filmed abroad anyhow, and an Egyptian court does not have the authority to determine if such actions are legal in London.
- Dina’s hubby proud of her belly dancing
- Dina bursts into tears announcing the end of her dancing career
- Bellydancer Dina dances for joy after having her name cleared in court
- Egyptian Dancers: Why Shouldn’t Belly Dancing be Cancelled if Government Does not Recognize it?
- The case of Dina’s pornographic CD postponed