Busy Donia won't let car crash slow her down
Donia Samir Ghanem is still hard at work after her recent car crash
Fans of Egyptian beauty Donia Samir Ghanem are pleased to hear that the starlet isn’t letting a recent brush with death stand in the way of her career plans for 2013.
According to Al Muheet website, Donia was rushing to the recording studio to put the finishing touches to her new album when her car crashed.
But the busy starlet isn’t letting the near-fatal accident slow her down.
Donia has revealed that as soon as the album is finished, she will be working hard on a new mini series that will bring the singer’s face back to the small screen in the near future.
- Keepin’ it casual: Donia Samir Ghanem grunges it in jeans for album cover
- Jules Bianchi's mother finally breaks silence, accuses people of dodging 'responsibility'
- Save money on food and dieting programs: Let yourself eat
- Ford to parade strongest line up ever with all-new Fusion and ecoSport debuts at next week’s Dubai Motor Show
- Bad to the bone in Abu Dhabi! Jason Statham plays bad boy in Furious 7 on location in the UAE