Cairo puts documentaries in the spotlight in 15th Ismailia International Film Festival
Short films and documentaries about the Egyptian Revolution, freedom, women's rights, and films that received awards at the festival will be shown at the Ewart Memorial Hall in downtown Cairo.
The festival is one of the most important documentary film festivals in the Middle East and Europe.
Tracks of Cairo
With Fidel Whatever Happens
The Battle of the Camel
Back to the Square
In the Shadow of a Man
Planet of Snail
On the Road to…Downtown
Topping a Tyrant...Egyptian Style
The Virgin...The Copts and Me
All screenings start at 6.30 pm.
Ewart Hall- AUC Main Campus
113 Kasr El Aini St.
- Dubai Ti22 Films does swimmingly well as they snap up a Silver Dolphin in Cannes
- Ismailia Film Fest Draws Crowd of Cinema's Elite
- ‘Exile Dream’ Wins Golden Prize at Ismailia Film Fest
- Cairo Documentary Festival to be held at AUC
- Distinguished films awarded in the closing of the Cairo Documentary Festival