Cairo puts documentaries in the spotlight in 15th Ismailia International Film Festival
Short films and documentaries about the Egyptian Revolution, freedom, women's rights, and films that received awards at the festival will be shown at the Ewart Memorial Hall in downtown Cairo.
The festival is one of the most important documentary film festivals in the Middle East and Europe.
Tracks of Cairo
With Fidel Whatever Happens
The Battle of the Camel
Back to the Square
In the Shadow of a Man
Planet of Snail
On the Road to…Downtown
Topping a Tyrant...Egyptian Style
The Virgin...The Copts and Me
All screenings start at 6.30 pm.
Ewart Hall- AUC Main Campus
113 Kasr El Aini St.
- Calling all filmmakers: Egypt's Ismailia fest wants you!
- Female filmmakers trailing into Cairo International Women's Film Festival
- Cairo brings out the best of German and Arabic cinema in week of special screenings
- Egyptian censors get their claws into sexy festival films
- Palestinian Children to Attend Cairo International Festival for Children’s Movies