Egyptian actor Ibrahim Yusri sadly (and ironically) dies on his birthday
Egyptian actor Ibrahim Yusri has sadly passed away at the age of 65. (Image: Almutawassittv.com)
Egyptian actor Ibrahim Yusri has sadly passed away on Monday, April 20, at the age of 65. Ironically, it was his birthday.
Unfortunately for the late artist, his health suddenly deteriorated while he was in the intensive care unit of one of Cairo's hospitals, which then led to his death. He was suffering from severe kidney problems, reported Middle East News.
The actor's funeral will take place on Tuesday afternoon, according to the head of the Acting Professions Union Sameh al Sareity.
Yusri was born in 1950 and studied commerce before dropping out two years later and graduating from the Higher Institute for Dramatic Arts in 1975.
With 126 works between TV, cinema and theatre, Yusri's most prominent ones include "Al Shahd Wal Domoo'" (The Witness and the Tears), "Dameer Abla Hekmat" (Miss Hekmat's Conscience) and "Al Irhabi" (The Terrorist).
RIP dear Ibrahim.
- Famous Egyptian poet Abdel-Rahman El-Abnoudi dies at age 77
- Yusri Mustafa passes away a poor man after a costly struggle with kidney failure
- The bitter truth about Omar Sharif's lonely sad life before and after his Alzheimer's diagnosis
- A sad end to Cairo film fest
- The list keeps growing: 2015 one crazy sad year for Egyptian cinema