UAE beauties strut their stuff for global modeling contest
The UAE is in search for its next top model to participate in the global Elite Model Look Competition, with more than 270 young hopefuls dreaming to win the title, Gulf News reported on Saturday.
The contestants, who have to be over 172cm tall, lined up at a Dubai mall on Friday for the country’s first participation in the global competition.
The second casting will take place in Abu Dhabi on May 3.
Elite Model Look Competition has produced world renowned models the likes of Cindy Crawford and Diane Kruger.
The competition is open to women, aged 14-22, and men up to 28 years old. The winner chosen by the five-member jury will go to the global Elite contest in the Far East at the end of the year.
- A different kind of beauty pageant: UAE's Filipino maids strut their stuff for a cause
- Syrian Wins Germany's Top Model Contest
- Elite brands strut their stuff at ‘2006 me exclusive’
- UAE fashonistas compete to become Dubai's next top model
- Move over Arabian beauty: Asians are King in Dubai's all-male 'international' pageant