Definitely not losing his religion but Fadel Shaker might end up with God as his only friend
Fadel Shaker dumps his BFF for God. Photo courtesy of Fadel Shaker's Facebook.
Despite of the strong friendship bond between UAE singer and X Factor judge Hussein al Jassmi and retired Lebanese singer Fadel Shaker, Al Jassmi said they are no longer in touch.
He said: " Fadel is my friend, I love him a lot, I send a text message on his phone on a weekly basis, but recently he stopped replying to my texts and we lost touch a while ago".
He also said that he still has plans on visiting him soon.
- From Singer to Rebel: Fadel Shaker may receive the death penalty
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Hani Shaker and Fadel Shaker friends again
- Walk on by: an Egyptian man tells his female friends to rise above male glares
- A life without God in Iraq: This 22-year-old atheist has been called the "Baghdad converter"