Following Assaf's footsteps: Fareeda Ali to set Bahrain's Festival on fire tonight!
Arabic Maqam singer Fareeda Ali will sing tonight at the Cultural Hall, Bahrain National Museum, starting at 8pm.
The Iraqi vocalist comes to Bahrain within her mission to preserve the ancient art of Arabic Maqam from extinction.
The event comes as part of the Culture Ministry's Bahrain Summer Festival 2013.
Ms. Ali will release her warm voice to reach out to the hearts of her audience in an atmosphere similar to fairy tales, taking them back to the eras of Aladdin and the 1001 Nights of Baghdad.
Tickets for the show are sold in Virgin Megastore in Bahrain City Centre, or through their website http://www.virgin megastore.me All details and updates about the festival are on http://www.bahrainsummer.bh and (BahrainSummer) on Facebook and Twitter. A special hotline is available for local inquiries (8000-8089), and for calls from outside Bahrain +973-1711-2118.
- Make way for Majida El Roumi, Bahrain! Singer to charm up festival
- Mohammad Assaf concert brings rays of sunshine to Bahrain's Summer Festival
- Capital of Arab Tourism 2013 to launch the fifth Bahrain Summer Festival next week
- Baalbeck Festival no longer 'Faithfull', another singer cancellation
- The Naqsh Short Film Days 2013 highlights local artists