Fares Karam films new clip with Saeed Al Marouq
Prominent Lebanese singer Fares Karam filmed a new music video for the song “Lamsheelak Hafi” (I will walk to you barefoot) under the direction of Lebanese director Saeed Al Marouq, marking their second cooperation. The first project between Fares and Saeed was back in 2009 and was filmed in Turkey.
According to the London based Elaph, filming of the new clip lasted for three days and Saeed had chosen several filming locations around Lebanon like Al Siman, Mirfa and Beirut.
The song “Lamsheelak Hafi” is written by Hassan Ismael, composed by Wisam Al Ameer and distributed by Rojea Khoury.
- Fares Karam wants his "Daddy" to go to Walid Nasif, Joe Bu Eid gets burned
- Fares Karam lashes out on Israeli singer for stealing his hit single "Ghorba"
- Saeed Al Marouq infatuated with Maya Diab’s looks and voice
- Elissa still won't kiss and make up with long-time enemy Saeed Al Marouq
- Saeed al-Marouq disappointed with Najwa Karam’s latest music video