Fares Karam prepares for a new release
The famous Lebanese artist Fares Karam is finishing the songs for his new album.
Karam’s new album includes 7 songs in the Lebanese dialect. Karam worked with a number of popular artists, like Lebanese musician Marwan Khoury, Wisam Al Amir, Suhail Fares, Jan Mary Riyashi and Yaser jalal.
On the other hand, Karam traveled to Stockholm mid-February to host a number of live performances for the Arab community there.
- Fares Karam is singing "For Your Sake Lebanon"! Marwan Khoury collaborated in this patriotic project
- Lovebirds Fares Karam and Rita Karkafi caught nesting on Twitter
- Is Fares Karam heartbroken? Doctors decide
- Fares Karam's celeb tweeps gather round after rumored heart attack
- Celebrity mother-care: Najwa Karam and Fares Karam bring Dubai groupies to their knees