First Documentary on Israeli Crimes in Jenin Camp
The Palestinian Human Rights and Environment Society (PHUE) has finalized a film entitled Crime and Silence, marking the first ever film which documents war crimes committed by the Israeli occupation forces in Jenin camp in the Palestinian territories.
The Palestinian News Agency (WAFA) quoted the head of PHUE society, Khidr Shqeirat as saying that the film includes scenes shot by a home camera that followed up all horrendous crimes committed by the israeli occupation forces when they stormed the camp.
He added that the film also includes testimonies by Jenin residents who elaborated on the crimes they came under.
“The film would be distributed to a number of European states as well as official and special TV stations beside its translation into the French language,” said Shqeirat, adding that the film will be screened in Ramallah in the coming two days – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Knesset rejects request to screen 'Jenin, Jenin'
- PA welcomes U.N. decision to send mission to Jenin; Burns says Jenin camp devastation “human tragedy”
- Films on Palestinian Camps Screened in Damascus
- U.N. Jenin camp report does not back up Palestinian claims of massacre; Israel accused of delaying medical aid
- Israel's Gains from Vittorio's death Won't stop the intellectual intifada