George Wassouf and rally champion Nada Zeidan's marriage reaches the finish line!
Cracks quickly appeared on the surface of George and Nada's turbulent relationship. (Image: Albawaba edit)
It's been a short-lived second marriage for Syrian singer George Wassouf, who's just finalised his divorce from the hot Qatari rally champion Nada Zeidan, reported Lebanese newspaper Al Nahar.
The pair were married for a mere five months, but cracks quickly appeared on the surface of their turbulent relationship.
It's said that Nada was interferring in every small detail of the singer's life, which was naturally the cause of many problems between them.
In addition, according to Laha Magazine, the newspaper added that the ex-couple found themselves incompatible after living under the same roof.
Although George has been married to his first wife Shalimar for 28 years, the two have been separated for five years and never filed for divorce. Could that have been another reason for their constant bickering?
Coming from a Qatari father and a Turkish mother, Nada has become famous for racing and takes part in numerous rallies around the Arab world.
- They sure fight a lot, but George Wassouf & Nada Zeidan did NOT divorce!
- It's a girl! George Wassouf and Nada Zeidan welcome their firstborn into the world
- George Wassouf secretly divorces rally champion wife!
- Love bites George Wassouf and his "pregnant" runaway bride in the ass!
- Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids: George Wassouf defo doesn't have another wife