No more Morsi: Ghada Adel wants him ousted
The Egyptian actress that has had her lips sealed about her country’s politics is now letting it all hang out in a movement that calls for ousting President Mohammad Morsi and his party formed by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ghada Adel has signed a petition for the “Tamarud” campaign passed around to all the citizens wanting him brought down.
Looks like the leading lady has gained even more supporters for the campaign by Facebooking a pic with the entire cast of her upcoming television drama "Makan Fi Al Qasr" (A Place in the Palace). The troupe are holding posters for the “Tamarud” in hopes of attracting additional peeps to sign the petition, according to the Middle East news portal Elaph.
Other celebs that have signed the petition include Khalid Al Sawi, Khalid Saleh, Khalid Abu Al Naja, Athar Al Hakim and famous Egyptian journalist Mahmoud Saed.
Will you join the celebs and sign for the “Tamarud”? Please share with us your thoughts on Ghada’s recent political openness.
- Actress turned activist: Egyptian diva Sharihan donates home to ‘Tamarud’
- Ghada Adel is living it up on her latest TV set
- Ghada Adel's graveyard shift: break-down at the cemetery
- Don't get your hopes up! Ghada Adel not returning to the film industry just yet
- I take it back! Ghada Abdel Raziq reneges statement on Sami smokin' pot