Does Haifa have the last say on casting?
Never one to shy away from giving us her opinions, Lebanese superstar Haifa Wehbe, has allegedly been at it again: this time with the casting decisions on new TV drama, 'Mawlid wa Sahbo Ghayeb.'
Producer Mohammad Fawzi, has denied that rumors that his leading lady has got the last say on who's in and who's out of the cast list but there have been some interesting omissions to the list already.
Haifa is no fan of Egyptian bellydancer, Fifi Abdo, following lengthy catfights on the set of her previous drama and now Fifi's daughter, Izzat, has suspiciously been lef out of Mawlid.
Fawzi is insistent that Haifa had nothing to do with the decision, saying no member of his cast has any special priviledges but rumors abound that the Lebanese lovely has been stamping her authority on the project once again.
- Haifa is not used to waiting! Film-delay shocker
- Have Haifa Wehbe and Ragheb Alama kissed and made up at last?
- Ramy Does Dubai: Tours, Twitter, Haifa
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Muna Zakki: Sahar Al Layali does not contain nudity nor does it have sexual connotations