Hamaqi performs at the Canadian University
There were over 10 thousand students waiting at the Canadian University in Cairo for the young Egyptian superstar Muhammad Hamaqi to dazzle them in an unforgettable night.
A live concert was held at the “Gharar” International Theater and the stage was furnished with great lighting and three huge screens in order for all his young fans to see their beloved superstar.
According to the London daily Elaph, Hamaqi came up on stage and there were loud cheers and clapping for him while he sang his song “Nawelha” (Make Her Pay) from his latest album. Hamaqi also performed “Hanat”, “Altar Min Al Dunia” and “Iftakaret”.
Hamaqi had performed for over two hours and throughout the night the young students were interacting will all his songs and music.
On a different note, Hamaqi will specifically travel to Germany in order to film a video clip for the song “Iftakaret” (I Remember).
- Amr Daib, a motivating factor
- Mariam Fares in Egypt's black market
- Amr Diab unites with Ruby's business manager
- A serious piece of art! Sylvain Tremblay completes largest ever Sheikh Zayed painting in Dubai desert
- Filipino superstar couple Regine Velasquez & Ogie Alcasid to dazzle at Dubai's SundanceLIVE