Hani Shaker Performs Charity Concert at Opera House
Egyptian singer Hani Shaker performed last week a concert at the Egyptian Opera House grand theater in favor of the charity societies including the children cancer hospital and tumors hospital, according to the local newspapers.
The concert was held in collaboration with the Rotary Club in Nasr City and included two parts during which Shaker sang many of his songs.
The second part of the concert included old songs for the most prominent male and female singer including Wardah’s Leabat al Ayyam (Days Game), Nagat’s Koll Sahi Rah (Everything is Over), Fayzeh Ahmad’s Laih Ya Albi (Why My Heart) and Abdel Halim Hafez’s Bitloumoni Laih (Why Do You Blame Me) and Rah (Gone). He concluded the concert with the song Fidaei Filistini (Palestinian Commando).
Shaker who is known for performing the Egyptian prominent late singer Abdel Halim Hafez’s songs, performed at the concert a number of the late singer’s songs, commemorating singer’s death -- Albawaba.com
- Abdoh Sharif Steps Out of Abdel Halim Hafez’s Shadow
- Abdel Halim Hafez’s Commemorations Postponed Due to Attacks on Palestine
- Egyptian Opera House Charity Concert Raises Two Million Dollars
- Palestinian Singer, Player to Perform at Egyptian Opera House
- Raw talent! Hani wows at the Cairo Opera House despite recent back surgery!