A Crisis? What Crisis? Helani releases new single
Lebanese singer Assi Helani has released his new single, sung solely in the Iraqi dialect.
The song “Museebah” (A Crisis) will also feature on Helani’s new album, which is scheduled to be released in the New Year, much to the delight of his legion of fans across the region.
The new song is written by Dia Al Mayal and composed by Najj Abdel Jalil, with support from Husam Kamil.
Tell us what you think! Have you heard the new song? Do you like it? Or is it not as good as you had hoped? Do let us know!
- Assi Helani feeling merciful this Ramadan
- Assi Helani: feeling the effects of a post-'Voice' come down?
- Assi Helani counts down to his Beirut restaurant opening
- It's a family affair: Assi Helani moves his girl into the spotlight
- A patriotic Assi Helani celebrates Lebanon's independence with the Lebanese Army