Jannat to release album during the Ramadan holiday
Moroccan singer Jannat revealed that she has completed recording 12 songs for her upcoming album. Jannat stated that she worked with musicians Ameer Tuaymah, Aziz Al Shafi and distributor Ahmad Adel on the album.
According to the London based Elaph, Jannat said she has not decided on a name for the album or on a company to distribute it, but that she will be releasing it during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr, which comes after the holy month of Ramadan.
Jannat will soon travel home to Morocco to spend time with her family, after which she will return to Cairo to complete the final details of the album, in addition to hold prescheduled concerts during the summer season.
- T'was an evening to remember: Amr Diab & Jannat take centre stage at luxury Cairo hotel concert
- She's back with a vengeance: Jannat's musical return to the Maghreb
- Over exposed! Rotana censors Jannat's album cover
- Jannat performs in Alexandria
- What will be under your Christmas tree? Arab singers to release new albums this holiday!