Jenny Asper swamped with work
Syrian actress Jenny Asper is currently filming her scenes in the fourth part of the television drama series “Sabaya” (Young Ladies) that is directed by Saif Al Shaikh Najib and written by Nour Al Sheeshkli. Jenny will be playing the same character she played in the previous seasons of the drama as “Mida”.
Jenny’s character in the soap moves to Dubai looking for better career opportunities and to fulfill her dreams of becoming a famous actress or singing artist and achieving stardom. While job-hunting, ‘Mida’ stumbles upon the advertisement world and begin doing commercials for a popular company, featuring as the face for the famous brand's new ad campaign. Only then, and by accident, does she then find herself finding fame as a singer.
Jenny had recently completed filming her scenes in a second television drama titled “Banat Al Aylah” (Family Girls) under the direction of famous Syrian director Rasha Sharbatji. Jenny has not yet given her final approval to star in a third drama titled “Thuna’yat Al Karaz” (Liquid Cherry) that is directed by famous Syrian director Najdat Anzour.
Have you seen Sabaya yet? Share your opinions on the Syrian TV drama in the 'Comment' space below.
- Jenny Asper’s getting back to bizness, and here’s hoping she’s in Sabaya 5!
- Keeping up with the divas: Jenny Asper joins the gold iPhone club
- Hot like Haifa: Jenny Asper joins the ginger club
- Jenny Asper to join Brad Pitt in blockbuster film, a Hollywood first for a Syrian star
- Jenny Asper caught in scandal: ‘Rings’ character accused of money laundering