Kazem al Saher’s debts catch up with him
The singer was played the International Carthage Festival nearly two weeks ago and expected to receive his wages for his part but concert agents, 'Dar al Funoon lil Maghreb al Arabi' confiscated them before he could see them.
Owner of the company, Lisaed Bilghayeb claims Kazem owes them over $35,000 US dating back to 2005 when the singer broke off an arrangement and didn't pay the penalty fees. He has avoided paying them so far by staying out of Tunisia.
But now the Iraqi has filed a lawsuit in return and is accusing the concert agents of fraud. The court decided to postpone the hearing until August 22 to give its final verdict and so the case continues...
- Brrrr! Kazem delivers HOT performance at chilly Ehdeniyat International Festival
- From Heartthrob to Sugardaddy: Rare Kazem El Saher pic as a young groom hits the net
- Catch Kazem el Saher in concert in Dubai and Jordan this summer!
- Kings of music Kazem el Saher & Hussain al Jasmi sing "surprise" duet at the Dubai Summer Surprises
- “Good News for Music” rebuilds the Roman Theater