Back from the Gulf, Kim Kardashian is rumored to be sounding the wedding bells
Kanye and Kim in a tender embrace.
Socialite Kim Kardashian and beau Kanye West are likely to get married, but it will be off the record.
The couple is expecting their first child and want to get married before arrival of the new family member.
But Kardashian’s divorce proceedings with estranged husband Kris Humphries are pending, so she cannot get married to West officially, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Kanye is very traditional. He’d have liked to marry Kim now they are having a baby. But with Kim still married to someone else, there is not much he can do,” a source said.
“It won’t be official like a wedding because Kanye wants that to be extra special when the time comes. But they will still exchange rings — they just won’t wear them on their wedding fingers.”
The couple may have a low profile wedding on a Malibu beach.
“One of Kim’s friends is lending them his £7 million [Dh41.3 million] Malibu beach mansion and the entire bash will take place there. It’ll be a lot more low-key than a wedding,” the source said.
- Mideast favorites Kanye and Kim in bitter divorce spat
- Jet-setting Gulf favorite Kim Kardashian told to slow down by boyfriend
- Dubai dames not distracting Prince Harry from planning proposal to Cressida Bonas
- Oops we missed the memo! Kim Kardashian skipped Jordan for Paris
- She might be besotted with Bahrain but Kim has sights set on Britain for 'royal wedding'