Lebanese stars bring happiness to Beirut
The second night of the “Downtown Beirut Stars” festival was a success. The festival that is put together by the Soldare Company to bring life to the center of Beirut, since it was badly ruined during the last Lebanese crises, invited the most popular Lebanese singers to sing for their fans.
On the second night famous and adorable Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram and famous and romantic Lebanese singer Fadel Shaker hosted a live concert to the large number of fans that were present. Nancy went up on stage and cheers started out to welcome her. She was wearing a grey shirt and jeans looking very calm and happy to be there. She sang a collection of her old and new song where everyone was interacting and singing along with her.
After being on stage for an hour Nancy went down and Fadel Shaker took over the crowd with his new and old songs. He also sang the song “Lebanon” dedicated to everyone that was there and to all the Lebanese people.
According to the London daily Elaph, Soldare Company managed once again to prove that it is able to organize such a major event with a large number of crowds. There were a number of fainting incidents, but the Red Cross had set tents beside the event to give a helping hand when needed.
- Beirut Song Fest Surprise: Shakira, Celine Dion
- L’AZURDE and its ambassadress, Lebanese star Elissa, come to Beirut, capital of Middle East fashion
- Nado Kano brings breathtaking dance to Beirut
- Joe Raad is back from Bahrain and ready to bring it in Beirut this NYE
- If momma-in-law ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! George Clooney slams rumors about his Lebanese MIL