Lina Qishawi is DONE discussing her split from Mohammed Assaf!
Lina is tired of people focusing on her love life instead of her career. (File photo)
It is SO over, so stop talking about it!
Palestinian superstar Mohammed Assaf's ex-fiance, Lina Qishawi, has had it with people discussing her love life!
The gorgeous Alfalstiniah TV host was briefly engaged to the Arab Idol winner in 2015, but said that things simply didn't work out between them, and that's why they broke off their engagement in February 2016.
While rumors are still flying that Lina ended things because she chose her career over a life with Assaf (he didn't want her in front of the camera), others are now claiming that she "used him to become famous."
In a recent interview, Lina dismissed the rumors saying, "There's nothing tying me to Assaf anymore. I'm not going to address any of the rumors going around about us because I have nothing to say about them."
The journalist firmly added, "I won't be answering any more questions regarding our engagement because all that's to it is that we just weren't a match."
Despite the split, Lina stressed that she's a huge fan of Assaf's character and has great admiration for him.
"Assaf is an exceptional representative of Palestine and the Arab world," she wrote in a Facebook post.
Now then Internet trolls, will you please focus on Lina's career instead?!
- Exclusive: Lina Qishawi on why things didn't work out with Mohammed Assaf!
- Lina Qishawi's brother steals the spotlight from Mohammed Assaf's ex-fiance
- INTERVIEW: Assaf & Lina Qishawi talk engagement, Palestine-Israel violence at 'The Idol's' London premiere
- End your 2016 with the lovely Mohammed Assaf in Sweden
- Mohammed Assaf's fiance Lina Qishawi: 'He hasn’t bought me my engagement ring'!