Maisa Moghrabi is nobody's play-thing
Maisa Moghrabi, lead actress and producer of the TV drama 'Li’bat Al Mar’ah Rajul' (Man is Woman’s Play-thing) has hit back at critics who say the show is too steamy for the holy month of Ramadan.
Maisa and director, Eyad Al Khazouz said they've followed to the script to the letter and said they were being unfairly criticized because the show has been a hit with conservative Saudi audiences.
The drama is set in the Islamic Kingdom, meaning viewers are extra sensitive to any suggestive clothes or behavior on screen. Maisa and Eyad issued their response after rumors started that scenes were deleted for being 'too sexy'. They both deny these allegations.
- Maisa Moghrabi to shock Saudi with new series
- Too much information! Maisa Moghrabi shares secrets on reality TV
- Maisa Moghrabi falls victim to Twitter crime
- The secret diaries of Maisa Moghrabi: “I was a victim of domestic violence”
- The picture that told a thousand words: Maisa's break-up capped with TV break-down