Maisa Moghrabi’s life on reality TV
For most stars, the thought of getting their personal life out in public fills them with dread, but for Moroccan beauty, Maisa Moghrabi, the idea is obviously a winner.
The acting star has signed up to a new reality TV show about Arab women where she will be spilling all her most intimate details on screen.
The show, set to air on Al Aan TV, promises to reveal all Maisa's most hidden secrets. But despite the celebrity element of the show, producers insist there is a serious side to it too. Starring alongside the Moroccan star will be a host of ordinary women, talking about tough issues like sexual harassment and rape.
- Who wants to be a…yawn…Maisa Moghrabi loses interest in 'Millionaire'
- Curiosity killed the cat: MBC reality TV show reveals celebs everyday lives
- Too much information! Maisa Moghrabi shares secrets on reality TV
- The secret diaries of Maisa Moghrabi: “I was a victim of domestic violence”
- Sherihan set to spill all in new movie of her life