Majida Al Roumi makes a Lebanese immigrant’s dream come true
Lebanese singer Majida Al Roumi recently welcomed a Lebanese family that resides in Denmark to her home. The meeting took place on the entertainment show “Howa Lebnan” (That’s Lebanon) that brings Lebanese families living abroad to meet Lebanese families still living in Lebanon.
Majida made a dream come for one member of the “Abass” family, who is 15-years old and can speak fluent Arabic. He had memorized Majida’s songs by heart and always wanted to meet the famous star in person.
According to the London daily Elaph, the show focuses on the life of Lebanese people that live outside Lebanon and how music plays a major role in connecting people.
Majida talked about her success and was very down to earth. She talked about her concerts this summer season that took place in Algeria, Morocco and Beit Al Deen in Lebanon.
Majida’s manager Khalil Shokri and her secretary Muna were present for the show.
- Jeff asks Tony Khalifah for Natally Fadelallah’s hand
- Ain’t nobody got time for dat! Majida Al Roumi tells Arab Idol to talk to the hand
- Majida el Roumi "Saves the Children" as Bvlgari's official Ambassador
- Muna's back and ready to talk smack: Majida El Roumi first guest on "With Muna Al Shathili"
- Egyptians prefer Nancy Ajram over Amr Diab and Majida Al Roumy