Malak Al Naser awaits release of controversial clip
Artist Malak Al Naser, from Jordan, has been waiting in Lebanon for the showing of her new video clip for the song “Emta Ya Habibi” (When My Love).
The song was written and composed by Muhammad Al Rifaie, and distributed by Karim Abed Al Wahab. The clip was directed by Tareq Al Sadomah.
On the other hand Malak is preparing to sing a duet with a singer, but has not revealed his name yet.
According to the London daily Elaph, Malak is known as a seductive artist in the Arab world. She started her career with a very respectable video clip for her song “Ayez Tebid” (You Want To Get Away).
Soon after her first clip, she filmed a seductive video clip for her song “Ya Halawah” (Oh Sweets) that was censored. Her lyrics, moves and singing almost nude was extremely erotic; therefore, it was taken off the air days after it was released.
- Sensational newcomer Malak El-Husseiny finds herself at home with music label Subspace
- Yo, Wazzup! Mohammad Abdu criticized for being too Western in new music video
- Hana Idrisi happy with Joe Ashqar
- Rania Sha’lan films a song for $100
- Pascale is livin' out her dreams: "Ahlam Al Banat" a major YouTube hit!