Mariah Carey poetically concludes Mawazine with son 'Morocco'
Mariah had arrived in Morocco amidst a large crowd of fans and representatives from the media holding her son ‘Morocco’. Mariah had named her son Morocco due to her admiration of the county and its culture, which she said she fell in love with after visiting four years ago.
The singer stated that she brought her son with her to introduce him to the country.
Mariah held a grand performance on May 26 wearing a dazzling gold dress mesmerizing the audience with her most popular hits.
- Epic wardrobe fail! British singer Jessie J's Mawazine outfit too scandalous for Morocco
- Why, yes, Mariah Carey will sing for the Sultan's son of Islam-influenced Brunei if he pays her $1.5m
- British star Jessie J continues mission to make the world dance with Morocco gig
- Souad Massi scheduled to sweep into Morocco's Mawazine festival next May
- Walid Tawfiq set to open for Morocco's Mawazine fest