Mohamed Mounir steals the Arab Idol show
Mohamed Mounir mixes it up with contestants and judges on Arab Idol
Despite the stellar performances of all eight contestants on MBC’s Arab Idol, it was Egyptian singer Mohamed Mounir that really stole the show. The judges welcomed “The King” with all the bells, whistles, and fanfare worthy of the guest star’s artistic expertise. He returned the kindness, describing the talent show judge Nancy Ajram as “Mezzah” (delicious)!
Three times was the charm for Mohamed. He sang one song with all of the contestants, which was no doubt a show highlight for them. He then asked Nancy to perform a number with him, followed by a request to Ahlam for a third song.
The star surely knows how to bring it and make every event a night to remember.
How much would you love the chance to sing along with "The King"? Please share with us your comments below!
- Ahlam Idol! The Mideast’s favorite loud-mouthed diva steals the show
- Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up
- Rock on! Mohamed Mounir's got a gig touring around with German band Dissidenten
- If Mohammed won't go to the mountain: Arab Idol travels to Ramallah for the very first time
- Shando will not sing with Mohamed Mounir