Muhsin Jaber gets Tamer Hosny
In a shocking and surprising move the famous Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny signed a new contract for the production his new album with the company ‘Mazika.’
Honsy has separated from his previous producer Naser Mahrous.
‘Mazika Group’ spokesperson Abed Al Fatah said, “Hosny has signed with the biggest Egyptian music production company because that is what he wanted personally and what 70% of his fans requested.”
The famous company ‘Rotana’ tried it best to get Hosny to join its ranks, but he turned down their offer down.
The signing of the new contract will be marked by a massive celebration to be held at one of Cairo’s biggest hotels.
- There's not enough room in Rotana for two studs: Amr Diab's ticked Tamer Hosny has joined the crew
- Rotana denies poaching Tamer Hosny to replace Amr Diab
- Va Va Voom: Tamer Hosny the new face of Ferrari!
- Jabhat Fatah al Shams Spokesperson stands down in surprise move
- Tamer is the surprise wedding singer! Hosny to make music with Mazzika again?