Mustafa Amar Participates in Palestinian Refugee Camps Demonstrations
The Egyptian singer Mustafa Amar participated in demonstrations organized Saturday by Palestinians at the refugee camps in south Lebanon, according to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper.
At the end of the rally called for by Fateh movement in Ein El Hilweh camp, south of Saidon, scenes from the demos were shot to be used by the artist in a movie and a video clip on the Palestinian Intifada.
According to the paper, Amar’s productions were based in live scenes from the protests while others were staged with Egyptian actors performing the roles of Palestinian protestors taking part in Al Aqsa Intifada. The actual scenes were filmed live without any external effects added, the London-based Arabic daily said.
The Egyptian singer was captured on one of the film scenes wearing the Palestinian Kufiyyeh and carrying an automatic rifle while shouting loudly in support of the heroic uprising. In other scenes he was shot carrying a coffin representing the convoys of martyrs buried in daily ceremonies in Palestine with the crowds shouting Allahu Akbar [God is the greatest] – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Tanks Shell Refugee Camps in Gaza, Residence in Beit Jala
- Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon Call for Armed Struggle, not Summit with Israel
- Thousands Demonstrate in Washington in Support of Palestinian Right of Return
- Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon Decry Peace Summit
- Palestinian Refugees in Syria Rally in Support of Aqsa Intifada