Myriam Fares changes her tune!
Lebanese singer Myriam Fares had a change of heart when naming her new song, which she eventually decided to call “Ana Ghair” (I am Different).
According to Middle East News Portal Elaph, the song that fans cannot wait to get their hands on is a modern mix of Khaliji and Iraqi beats written by popular singing poet Al Wisam and composed by Iraqi Basil Al Aziz.
The Lebanese lovely is also planning on releasing a whole set of Khaliji inspired tunes shortly, although fans are still left wondering when. After this, she is expected to begin work with Kuwaiti composer Abdullah Al Qu’ud, UAE musician Fayez Al Saeed and artist Yousif Al Umani.
Tell us what you think! Are you looking forward to the new song? Do you like the title? Or are you not that bothered? Let us know!
- Myriam Fares may be pretty in hot pink, but her heart is cold and blue
- Myriam Fares follows the footsteps of Shakira and Jennifer Lopez
- Russian doll: Myriam Fares gets mugged in Moscow
- Get it, Myriam Fares! New album "Aman" number one on iTunes
- Adam is accused... only of delivering great vocals for Myriam Fares's "Accusation" theme tune!