There's method in Myriam's Madness: Klink names her donkey “Fairuz”
Lebanese model/singer/actress/attention seeker Myriam Klink is so used to being the centre of attention and never gets tired of it.
While Lebanon and the world are busy worrying about the unstable political and security conditions of the country, Mims is busy cooking up a way to get people's attention back on her.
Only recently did she tell us about the couple she caught having sex in her back yard, and about the time she shot someone but wouldn't say who he was or why she did it.
And now, attention-seeking Myriam has announced that her donkey, erm yeah donkey, is lost! She's pled to anyone who knows about its whereabouts to come forward.
But what was most shocking of all? She named her donkey after one of the Arab world's most respectable and classic stars; she's named it “Fairuz.”
What will it take for Mims to settle down and stop chasing after the spotlight?
- Stop right there! Myriam Klink shoots at couple having sex in her garden
- New bunny in the house: Myriam Klink to appear in Playboy Magazine!
- Boo! Myriam Klink to 'terrify' us in new horror flick
- Battle of Beirut: Myriam Klink and Nemr Abou Nassar get nasty
- Beat of her own drum: Myriam Klink is nobody’s spokesperson