Najwa Karam has no intent to marry
Prominent Lebanese singer Najwa Karam denied recent circulating rumors about her intention to get married in the near future. Najwa also condemned prediction by astrologist about her private life that has become a nuisance to her at the start of every New Year.
Najwa said that she considers predictions made about stars are nonsense and she finds it ridiculous that every year astrologist predict that she will get married. She added that no one can predict the future and no one has the power to manipulate other’s destiny.
With regards to her insistency on not singing in the Egyptian dialect and only in the Lebanese dialect, Najwa stressed that this fact is not an indication that she has something against Egyptians, but rather feels each singer can master singing if they sung in their original dialect.
Najwa added that she finds pride in singing in the Lebanese dialect and it is what had made her popular for so many years and placed her on the top of Lebanese singers.
- Najwa Karam's got it all...but she still hasn't found that man she's looking for (and she's fine with it)
- Talk to the back cos the face ain't listening: Najwa Karam "turns her back" to Sameer Safeer's insults!
- Beauty and the beast: Najwa Karam dating Melhem Barakat?
- Najwa Karam denies starring in a new film
- Cruel intentions: Rola Hamadeh accuses Arabs Got Talent judge of fakery