Nancy proves they're still one big happy family
Nancy Ajram is still in love
Being a judge on Arab Idol must be a tough job for soft-hearted singer Nancy Ajram. During a recent episode of the talent show, the songstress started crying when a contestant named Mirna sang “Hatmanalo il Khier" (I wish him well), and she couldn’t stop the tears ‘til the end of the song.
According to The Kuwaiti newspaper "Al Anbaa", Nancy blamed the waterworks on the difficulty of having to choose between talented contestants, but the gossip mill started tweeting rumors that the true cause was that Nancy and her hubby Doctor Fadi Al Hashem were splitting up.
This isn’t the first time Nancy has had to backlash a rumor of marital woes, so she knew what to do. She posted a pic of her adorb fam walking the streets of Beirut, including her hubby and two daughters. Take that gossip junkies, Nancy’s got pictorial proof that they are still one big happy family.
What do you think was the reason for Nancy’s tears? Share with us your thoughts!
- Picture perfect: Nancy shares her fave fan-sketched portrait of the Ajram familia
- Astrologist predicts Nancy Ajram's marriage is hitting rock bottom... is she right?
- Nancy chooses eclectic Arabic name for her unborn daughter
- Top of the Twitter chain: Elissa has 4.42 million followers
- Munching on memories: Syrian restaurants in Lebanon bring refugees together