Here’s the short-short of it: Nancy Ajram and Elissa simultaneously break fashion tradition
Elissa and Nancy Ajram know how to bring it with fashion.
If Nancy Ajram and Elissa were contestants instead of judges of the talent shows that they judge (Arab Idol and the X Factor Arabia), the song of their choice would be “We wear short shorts” by The Royal Teens.
Both of the singers changed up their style for the latest episodes of Arab Idol and the X Factor, wearing smokin’ short-shorts, yet somehow they managed to make it appear elegant.
Maybe it was how they combined it with other pieces that helped keep it classy. Jewely-designing Elissa wore a knee-length sequined jacket from Fendi, paired with black shorts from Roberto Cavalli. While trend-setting Nancy Ajram wore a red top from Dior paired with a pair of black shorts from D&G.
Their stunning, showy fashion may have caused them probs in the past, but it didn’t alter their elevated status as judges this time. The show went on per usual.
Can short-shorts really be considered apprope for the screen of talent shows? Please share with us your thoughts.
- Draaaama! Everything may not be perfect in Arab Idol paradise between Nancy Ajram and new judge Wael Kfoury
- Nancy Ajram anxiously awaits Elissa’s album
- She judges me, she judges me not! Nancy Ajram to return to Season 3 of Arab Idol
- Kids Got Talent! Nancy Ajram & Ali Jaber to judge kiddy competition
- From one idol to another: Nancy Ajram confirmed as new judge