Nancy Ajram reveals details of Iraq concert crisis
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram revealed that during her concert in Iraq, which she held in late December, she had broken down in tears after she was attacked by a mob of people attending her concert. Nancy said that after she sang the final song at the concert a group of fans wanted to take photographs with her a matter which she immediately agreed to.
Nancy added that after the group of fans got on stage she was shocked by the entire concert hall walking up to her and surrounding her from all sides wanting to take photos with her as well. Nancy said that even the security men who were assigned to protect her and maintain order joined the mob of people attempting to take a photograph.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Nancy stated that the incident was exaggerated by the media and what had happened is something she has become used to at most of her concerts.
Nancy placed the blame for the chaos on the security officials who forgot their duties and joined the crowd. She added that aside from the chaos that occurred at the end, the concert was a great success and she was very happy to have performed in Iraq.
- Tunisia tragically only got one night of Nancy Ajram: Feb 13th gig canceled at the 11th hour
- Poof: Nancy Ajram-Oussama Bachachi legal battle disappears into thin air
- Nancy Ajram joins Enrique Iglesias in Cairo
- Nancy Ajram walks off stage in anger during concert in Jordan
- Nancy Ajram breaks down in tears at Iraq concert