Nancy fights “Breast cancer”
The Arab magazine “Sayidaty” recently released the “pink collection” joining the worldwide campaign in the fight against “breast cancer”. For this occasion the famous Lebanese artist Nancy Ajram joined the “Saydity Campaign” where she photographed a pink cover of the magazine with a pink ribbon on it which was distributed to a number of college girls in a meeting that was held for the occasion.
According to the London daily Elaph, the magazine “Sayidity” also held social, medical and psychological seminars in Saudi Arabia and Beirut that included a large number of doctors who are specialist in the field. The seminars also included women who have survived and won their battle against the deadly sickness, because they wanted to send a positive message to every woman suffering from breast cancer. The magazine also distributed a pink ribbon in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Beirut with a positive message on it saying “together we will fight the disease”.
The new edition of the magazine also included accurate statistics of women in the Arab world suffering from breast cancer and putting the spotlight on awareness campaigns. It is needless to say that 10% of the money made from the pink edition which is released this week will be donated for associations in some Arab countries that are involved in fighting breast cancer.
- Nadine Najim in a race against cancer
- Think pink! Maya Diab walks down Beirut runway for Breast Cancer Awareness
- the estée lauder companies’breast cancer awareness campaignwants you to join in their campaign to “win the fight on breast cancer”
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Egypt Marked by Dynamic New Cooperation among Advocates from U.S. and Middle East
- A family fights cancer: from Bahrain to London