Shake ya ass, watch yaself: Novak Djokovic bellydances in Dubai
It's usually the bellydancer who's the centre of attention at any party, but it was tennis player Novak Djokovic who stole the limelight this weekend at the Dubai Open Tennis Championships afterparty.
As the star was enjoying his dinner, a bellydancer approached him for some one-on-one dancing.
Novak surprised everyone by getting up and attempting to copy her sexy moves. The dancer even tied a sash around his hips to make things more fun.
Friends at Novak's table and party guests laughed and cheered him on as he attempted to shake his booty bellydance-style.
The Serbian tennis player is ranked number one by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- Something to dance about: Bellydancer Fifi Abdo celebrates daughter's engagement
- Bigger and better than ever before: Dubai gets ready to shake it 'Harlem-style'
- Dirty dancing through the holy month? Durra defends her belly dancing Ramadan role
- Wael Kfoury to head Lebanon's Tennis Union? The ball's in his court!
- Secrets of a Married Woman: Dina keeps new hubby's identity under wraps!