Shake ya ass, watch yaself: Novak Djokovic bellydances in Dubai
Novak giving belly dancing a try in Dubai. (Image: Youtube screenshot)
It's usually the bellydancer who's the centre of attention at any party, but it was tennis player Novak Djokovic who stole the limelight this weekend at the Dubai Open Tennis Championships afterparty.
As the star was enjoying his dinner, a bellydancer approached him for some one-on-one dancing.
Novak surprised everyone by getting up and attempting to copy her sexy moves. The dancer even tied a sash around his hips to make things more fun.
Friends at Novak's table and party guests laughed and cheered him on as he attempted to shake his booty bellydance-style.
The Serbian tennis player is ranked number one by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- One special wedding dance: Fifi Abdo shakes it for Rojina's sister and her hubby!
- Don't want to get deported? That's easy, just marry a citizen like Armenian bellydancer Safinaz did!
- Something to dance about: Bellydancer Fifi Abdo celebrates daughter's engagement
- Bigger and better than ever before: Dubai gets ready to shake it 'Harlem-style'
- Registration open for women’s UAE Table Tennis Open