Pascale Machalaani wants to have her cake and a normal life too
Singing sensation Pascale Machalaani - who used to go undercover as Nada to hide her music from her own parents – is now famous but claims she still lives like the girl next door.
According to the newspaper Al Siasiah, the Lebanese beauty queen does all her own shopping for her and her son. She knows she can’t trick anyone and lives a normal life like everyone else.
She must secretly love attention now because she doesn’t go incognito, even while out on the town. Not sure how ‘normal’ we’d feel with fans bombarding us with our every move, but, hey, the girl’s trying. Or, so she says. Pascale recently revealed that after 20 years in the music industry, she also dreams of starring in a film and a musical play. Because, you know, that would keep her on a lower profile, right?
This summer, Pascale will step away from her average lifestyle and head around the region with concerts scheduled in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and a number of festivals in Lebanon. She said that she is hoping this summer season will be more peaceful than previous summers.
What do you think? Can Pascale Machalaani have her cake and a normal life too?
- Pascale is livin' out her dreams: "Ahlam Al Banat" a major YouTube hit!
- Pascale Machaalani lives the dream in glamorous video shoot
- One big cake for one big birthday boy: Pascale Machalani celebrates her son's special day
- The magic of makeup transforms Pascale Machaalani into a beautiful Gypsy Queen!
- A murder in the capital kills Pascale Machaalani's Tunisia concert