Pascale Machaalani lives the dream in glamorous video shoot
2012 ended with a bang for Lebanese pop princess Pascale Machaalani, as she sung in the new year with a special performance in Tunis.
But far from being left with any January blues, things look set to get even better for the starlet in 2013.
The sexy songstess is rumored to have finalized plans for her latest video for hit song 'Ahlam Banat' (Girls Dreams).
With the help of Lebanese director Joe Bu Eid, Pascal has got the location and - of course - the all important wardrobe sorted.
Now the hard bit is over, Pascale is looking forward to getting all eyes back on her as she gets primped and pampered ready for the shoot.
- 'Girls Dreams' dashed: Pascale Machaalani doesn’t dare to show new vid
- The magic of makeup transforms Pascale Machaalani into a beautiful Gypsy Queen!
- Pascale is livin' out her dreams: "Ahlam Al Banat" a major YouTube hit!
- Pascale Machalaani wants to have her cake and a normal life too
- The Arabian Warrior Princess launches 'Raz De Razan' perfume