Pascale Machaalani gets flirty with Egyptian men & women!
Lebanese singer Pascale Machaalani got her flirt on with "Egypt" this week, and all it took was one song to show just how fond she is of the Pharaonic country!
The music video for "Baashak Masr" (I Love Egypt) exclusively aired on Mazzika TV, where Pascale's face appears in the sky while she happily and sweetly overlooks the stunning ancient landmarks of Egypt.
The lyrics praise the good looks of Egyptian men and women, and of course the country and its remarkable beauty as well!
The patriotic song was written by Bassam Abi Antwan, and composed and distributed by her husband musician Milhem Abu Shadeed. The music video was directed by Yusri Qabeel.
According to Laha Magazine, Pascal will be moving onto another region of the Middle East - not literally - in the near future: The singer is placing the final touches on her upcoming album, which will be completely sung with the Gulf accent.
Pascal said that among those (Lebanese) singers who sang with the Gulf dialect, Yara tops the list, as she was able to master the dialect and reach the hearts of those who listen to her.
- Pascale Machaalani lives the dream in glamorous video shoot
- 'Girls Dreams' dashed: Pascale Machaalani doesn’t dare to show new vid
- The magic of makeup transforms Pascale Machaalani into a beautiful Gypsy Queen!
- A murder in the capital kills Pascale Machaalani's Tunisia concert
- One big cake for one big birthday boy: Pascale Machalani celebrates her son's special day