Ragheb’s new album in stores soon
The Lebanese super star singer Ragheb Alama is negotiating a new deal for his new album with more than one Production Company. The new album will be in store by next month.
Alama has refused to have his new songs shown on only one satellite channels exclusively. Ragheb wanted all the channels to have the freedom to show them, since it took him a whole year in the making.
Alama is still deciding on a name for his new album, he still has to make a decision between the two names “Amilt el Mostaheel” (I made the Impossible) or “Ihsas Ghareeb” (Strange Feeling).
For the past few weeks Ragheb has been on tours in many Arab countries and Europe. However, he has canceled many concerts for being frustrated with what Lebanon is going through. Alama’s concern for Lebanon is occupying his mind, where he puts his art aside for a while.
Aside from his new album Alama has received an offer to star in a new musical movie, which is produced by Sharif Sabri. Alama made his new album as an excuse not to be in the movie and accept the role.
- Where's your footie spirit, Ragheb? "Football is just a leisurely game, nothing more" says Alama
- Ragheb Alama goes recycling mad with old songs remixed for new album
- Ragheb Alama urges Lebanon to wake-up
- He's a Pali now! Ragheb Alama officially a Palestinian citizen
- High in Christmas spirit, Ragheb Alama wishes lowly fans happy holidays