Ragheb Alama admits to having botox injections!
The second season of hit talent show, Arab Idol, seems to be taking its toll on all concerned. While fellow judge and UAE songstress, Ahlam, is crash dieting to fit into her new wardrobe, Lebanese judge Ragheb Alama, has admitted to using botox to try to keep up with the younger stars.
The singing superstar said he didn't consider the injections to be "plastic surgery" although he had nothing against going under the knife in principle.
According to Arab media reports, Ragheb is only having the minimum amount stuck in his face - 10% of the regular dosage. But with his hometown, Beirut, fast becoming the surgery capital of the world, it's only a matter of time before the songster gets a little more nip-tucking.
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- It's all out in the open: Ragheb Alama finally tells us why he's quit Arab Idol!
- Ragheb takes us behind the scenes at Arab Idol 2
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!
- Ragheb Alama cashes in on Arab Idol fame