Razan Maghribi’s mother wants her to settle down and get married
The famous Lebanese artist and host Razan Al Maghribi recently appeared a guest on the entertainment show “Garidah Bila Waraq” (Newspapers without Papers), aired on Abu Dhabi channel. Razan talked about her career in television broadcasting and about her new experience in the Egyptian cinema.
According to the London daily Elaph, Razan started in two Egyptian cinema films, “Harb Italia” (Italy’s War) with Egyptian actors Ahmad Al Saqa and Khaled Sale, and the second film was “Hasan Tayarah” with Khaled Nabawi.
Razan made sure that she had entered the Egyptian cinema from its widest doors because she was nominated by Al Saqa for her role.
There were many calls on the entertainment show to Razan and one was from the actor Khaled Saleh who had asked her to enter the Ramadan Guessing Game shows.
There was another surprising phone call from Razan’s mother. Both Razan and her mother cried live on-air, because they have been apart for a long time. Her mother asked her to settle down and get married and have children.
- Scandal-soaked starlet Razan Moghrabi suddenly a nurturing mama
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- Forbidden Amour: Imam Marries Muslim Homosexual Couple
- Celebs get hitched and ditched: biggest break-ups and make-ups 2012