In a daring move, Sama Al Masri starts TV channel dedicating to hating on the Muslim Brotherhood
No freshmen to the school of hating on the Muslim Brotherhood, sassy singing/ dancing star Sama Al Masri has gone so far as to launch her very own television satellite channel, dedicated to ridiculing the 'hood on a daily basis.
Talk about a gung-ho politically passionate gal!
The belly dancing babe's new show is currently running a pilot to test viewers' responses. This wise researching step comes after the songs she posted on YouTube last year gave rise to heated controversy and criticism. The new channel called "Fulool" is airing on NourSat.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sama revealed the channel will be airing the songs she previously launched on YouTube uncensored, in addition to classical songs featuring clips of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Sama wasn't alone in this daring endeavor. She added that she launched the channel with the help of her friends. The idea came up when the starlet was discussing with her friends the new channel that was recently launched by the Muslim Brotherhood called "Al Rabi'ah", and she wanted to fight back remarks and statements made by the Muslim Brotherhood through her own channel.
Do you think the channel will rise to fame or drop into oblivion? Please share your thoughts on this controversial, new channel in the comment box below!
- Joke's on you, Muslim Brotherhood! Sama Al Masri admits her hijab wearing was an April Fools prank
- Has it gone belly-up? The capital of hip-shaking feels pinch of Muslim politics but dancers keep the faith
- A year in review: Egypt’s most bizarre news of 2014
- The next Ata-what? Sisi's policies are not as secular as you think
- 'Dancing With the Stars' heats up as show moves into final six showdown