New company, New record: An exciting season awaits Sherine Abdel Wahab
Things are rolling for Sherine Abdel Wahab’s musical career. The Egyptian songstress partied hardy at the Nogoum Records headquarters in the Egyptian Media Production City. According to the online magazine Laha, the event was held to celebrate the grand opening of the company's new high tech recording studios that are equipped with state of the art equipment imported from one of the biggest electronic companies in England.
Sherine was so impressed with the high standards of the company's studios that she immediately began recording the songs for her upcoming album, inaugurating the place as the first singer to use the new studios.
What big things are in store for the starlet with Nogoum we’ll have to wait and see. She may have been elbowed out of a Ramadan show by Haifa, but she’s definitely still on the move, so, watch out!
Was the switch to Nogoum Records a good move for Sherine? Please share with us your comments below.
- News on the Nile: Sherine signs deal with Nogoum Records
- Sherine's new album to be ready by end of Ramadan
- Rumor has it that Sherine Abdel Wahab got booed off the Moroccan stage
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco