Sherine's new album to be ready by end of Ramadan
Egyptian superstar Sherine Abdel Wahab has signed a contract with Najoon Records and will be releasing her album in time for Eid El Fitr, just after Ramadan. Not long now!
Sherine told the press she has cleared her schedule so as to be able to perfect every last detail of her upcoming album, and has been involved in every aspect of the production from which songs to include and the artwork.
She said she wants to make sure that it is perfect before she heads to Lebnon where she is filming as a judge on Arabs Got Talent.
Head of 'Nojoom Records' Karim Al Humaidi said that this contract with Sherine will cover more than one album, but didn’t give any further details, according to Middle East news portal Elaph.
Karim said he’s a huge fan of Sherine and that he is expecting great things from their collaboration.
- Christmas has come early: Sherine releases a new album this holiday season
- Sherine's age revealed: Egyptian singer celebrates birthday number...
- She's just another victim! Online pirates leak Sherine Abdel Wahab's latest music album!
- News on the Nile: Sherine signs deal with Nogoum Records
- New company, New record: An exciting season awaits Sherine Abdel Wahab