Shireen agrees to a truce with Tamer
The famous Egyptian artist Shireen Abed Al Wahab has agreed to a truce with the famous Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny, describing him as a brother.
Recently there have been numerous insults and attacks exchanged between the two.
Shireen criticized Tamer’s song lyrics and the way Tamer’s fans behave during his live concerts.
Shireen said that when she was asked by a Tunisian radio station about Tamer’s concerts, she answered honestly and said that she was not convinced by them, but did not want to harm Tamer.
Shireen said that she respects her colleagues in the music field and that she wishes Tamer all the success in his music and his life.
Shireen said that she will not give her opinion about other artists in the future.
- Not so popular anymore? Tamer Hosny's disastrous ticket sales prove that he's not-so-famous in Tunisia
- ‘Rotana’ pays 10 million dollars to end Tamer Hosni’s troubles
- The Denmark incident changed Arab Stars
- The stars align: Tamer Hosny and Shirene Wahab to sing together
- Shireen Abed Al Wahab fires-up Moroccan fans