Suzan Najm El Din gets usurped by a younger woman
Turns out age really does go before beauty for poor Suzan Najm El Din, whose place on new Egyptian drama 'Fatah min Asharq' (An Eastern Girl) suddenly disappeared.
The Syrian actress was passed up in favor of a younger model: Lebanese actress, Cyrine Abdel Nour, who's big-hit drama, 'Ruby', has seen her go from starlet to superstar. Rumor has it that producers of 'Fatah' immediately stopped negotiations with Suzan after they found out her real age.
At 46, the Syrian star is older than many other actresses of similar standing but her career has shown no signs of slowing down, up until now. If Cyrine accepts the offer, she will play the role of a Jordanian woman who worked as an Israeli spy while the late Palestinian President ,Yaser Arafat, was in power.
Filming is to take place between Vienna and Beirut and the drama will also star Egyptian actors Yasser Jalal, Ahmad Maher, Lutfi Labeeb and Ghada Ibrahim.
- Suzan Najm Addeen is the Most Famous Jordanian Spy!
- Suzan Nijem Al Deen sues Tayseer Fahmi
- Suzan Najm Al Din plays a Frenchy in "The Girls Necklace"
- Suzan Najm Al Din denies getting divorce over politics
- She knows who her true friends are! Syrian actress Suzan Najm Al Din thankful to still be on Facebook